Jordan joined VooServers in June 2017 as our Web and Marketing Strategist. Coming from a background in Illustration at the University of Portsmouth, he has experience working with various different mediums, but specialises mainly using digital art forms. He is tasked with keeping our website updated using HTML & CSS web design, general SEO and website optimisation work, designing graphics for marketing materials and keeping our technical blog up to date.
Recent Articles by Jordan Bradley-Stopps:
- Microsoft Ignite – The Tour 2020: How Dynamics 365 Can Benefit Your Business’s Sales & Marketing Department, 22 Jan 2020
- The Importance of High Website Performance, 15 May 2019
- What are Password Spray Attacks and Why Should Your Business be Wary of Them?, 14 Nov 2018
- Hyper Datacentre Boom and The Associated Memory Shortages, 27 Mar 2018
- Common Digital Threats Overview, 20 Oct 2017
- IPv4 to IPv6 Protocol Upgrade, 02 Aug 2017